from Who Killed Iago? by James Walton: Literary Twosomes, Couples, and Double Acts
1. Which two German academics gave Disney the plots for Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Sleeping Beauty?
2. The New York cousins, Frederic Dannay and Manfred B. Lee, created which fictional detective–whose name they also used as their joint pseudonym?
3. Who wrote the 1965 play The Odd Couple?
4. As whom are Proteus and Valentine better known in a play of the 1950s?
5. Whose crime novels include Knots & Crosses, Black & Blue, and Hide & Seek?
6. Which same two emotions feature in the titles of two books published by Hunter S. Thompson in 1972 and 1973?
7. Which couple provide the title for a 1988 novel by Peter Carey?
8. Who were the parents of Mary Shelley, the author of Frankenstein?
9. Which two poets published Lyrical Ballads in 1798?
10. Whose first novel, in 1939, was called At Swim-Two-Birds?