from “One After the Other: An Alphabetical Round” in Who Killed Iago? by James Walton
1. What’s the third in Louisa M. Alcott’s series of novels about the March sisters?
2. What’s the actual name (not the nickname) of the most famous literary creation of Leslie Charteris?
3. Which novelist gave the eulogy at the memorial service for Benny Hill?
4. Which thousand-page novel of 1996 is set in a North America where Canada, the United States, and Mexico are unified?
5. Whose last two novels were The Years and Between the Acts?